Historic factory lofts with lots of character at the Greenpoint Waterfront.
This is where companies were built over 100 years ago and this is where they're being built today.
- Rustic finishes.
- Renovated restrooms on each floor.
- Exposed brick and wood beams.
- Surrounded by creative professionals spanning fashion to creative to tech.
- 2 Elevators,24 hour access.
- Open roof deck with crystal-clear views of Manhattan and the East River.
- 1 block from the ferry shuttle that bounces between Manhattan and Greenpoint.
- "G" Greenpoint stop 2 blocks away,"L" Bedford is 15 minutes walk.
- Security on premises 24 hours.
- Exclusively for quiet professionals.
- Electronic Key Card,
- Coffee Shop in the building.
- Secure mailbox/fed-ex/ups delivery.